Pens vrs NYR

jedimaster

The kid had 3 more assists today.

...and just to show that the players are as smart as the fans:

"We're second? Oh, I didn't know … that's fantastic. I knew we were first in the Northeast, but that's great. I guess the challenge will be staying there." -- Senators' Colin Greening

Edited by kickingfrog

PRAISE ALFIE

GO SENS GO

maybe u should have gone to the game.... the sens could have used A fan someplace in the stands tonite!

looks as though alfie has rubbed off on his teammates, teaching them how to play dirty, nice slewfoot by karlsson on steckel.

OH and the best part, the "HOME CROWD" booing that tool whenever he touches the puck!! hahahaha

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

well it's the next day... leaf fans have sobered up, discovered they're laying next to their cousin in bed, and realized that one win in a season doesn't mean a thing. FORE!

well it's the next day... leaf fans have sobered up, discovered they're laying next to their cousin in bed, and realized that one win in a season doesn't mean a thing. FORE!

Ha ha ha Doc..Its not that, were classy leaf fans, we said what needed to be said. Left it at that..Hey dont you have to Boo Alfie again? :wallbash: I sooo want the Leafs to sneak in just to spite you and Matt...

Yup pretty sad when how your fans presence in a rink is more important than your overall season. The sens layed a real stinker last night, oh well, that happens.

I just hope we do better when we meet the laffs in the playoffs, oh wait, the laffs won't be in the playoffs...never mind then!!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Again

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

for the 8th year in a row

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

And it doesn't look any different for next year

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

or in the foreseeable future

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

but keep booing Alfie(PRAISE ALFIE) in his own rink, it's really classy

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

And keep booing your own team in your own rink

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Silly laffs, when will they ever learn?

:w00t::rofl2:

Ha ha ha Doc..Its not that, were classy leaf fans, we said what needed to be said. Left it at that..Hey dont you have to Boo Alfie again? :wallbash: I sooo want the Leafs to sneak in just to spite you and Matt...

Hope and laffs fans go hand in hand.... :w00t::rofl2:

Lol. Looked more like grabo was swinging him arms like a little girl, neil could have killed him had he chose too. Wish he would have, would have served grabo rite!

No lack of courage in Grabovski and for the size difference he aquited himself well .

Highlight reel materal for sure .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXhWFXokOXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by tb4me

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

How did a NYR vs PIT thread get turned into a LEAFS vs sens debate???

oh right, a señorita fan brought it up......

nobody cares about ottawa, not even people IN ottawa, give it a rest already, geez.....

i hope you've been working on that slice!

i think that fight was grabo stepping up because of this...good for him, but grabo is lucky neil'er didn't cave in his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lno7clSS2J0

Ya I thought the same on all counts..Grabo caught Neil off gaurd there..It wont go so easy if there is a next time..Good for Grabo standing up for the kid thou..