Dunnville Cats

tightline

call fishmasters bait and tackle. he'll tell ya. with the warm weather we've had, u may find some in there. theres always some in there. but i dont think you'll get into a lot of them and not likely to see anything big.

Yeah I know about fishmasters and will call in the morning, the way I see it is sittin around in the sunshine with a line in the drink, gonna be the best Sunday of 2012 so far.

Might see ya there, i've been itching to get out for Cats at the Grand.

Dont depend on that link the readings are from way up river and the 37 temp was taken thursday with my prob.I will be out allday tommrow will let ya know whats going on .my guess is they are starting .Fishmaster

Edited by Fishmaster

Dont depend on that link the readings are from way up river and the 37 temp was taken thursday with my prob.I will be out allday tommrow will let ya know whats going on .my guess is they are starting .Fishmaster

Thanks Steve, ...I might go giv'r a shot tomorrow too. That is if you have dew worms for sale at you're shop?

Called him today, and hes opening the shop doors tomorrow...no cutbait yet but I would bet he has worms. Anybody tried to do any pike or walleye fishing in southern Ontario? Never had the oppertunity really to do much river fishing this time of year? Curious as to how to go about finding pike in these conditions.