First Legal Bass of the Year

Hit the water with a local guide on the Butler Chain of Lakes outside of Orlando. Unbelievable money in that area as seen here by Shaq's Mommas house......rumour has it property taxes are the better part of $180K.

The fishing was a bit slow, with only a half dozen bass. This little lady come off of Barry Larkin's dock.

The guide was running a 200 hp E-tec on a 20' Stratos and holy cow did that little baby fly. Definately fun!

sweet deal open water, and its warm. Could that house get any bloody bigger how was the weather by the way? how manys days fishing did you do? I just got done looking at the same thing, but theres so many guides to choose from. How was yours?

Hi Pidge, I just did one morning with Captain Tim Frey (http://www.bassfishingfl.com).

He is a nice guy and knows the area very well. One thing to watch is that most of guides like to use live bait, which is very productive - but not my favourite type of fishing.

If you want to use artificials exclusively - be sure to specify that up front so that the guide doesn't get (and bill you for) shiners.

:-)

Edited by silveradosheriff