A word of caution!!!

Rustic-Fisher

Coming off the ice on Simcoe this evening I came across a a guy just LIVID, he had dragged his portable hut from the lake up onto the landing (end of a street) and left it there to go get his truck, rather than drag the hut a few blocks.

Well guess what.... you guessed it, in the 5 min it took this guy to walk to his truck and drive back to the landing someone scooped his hut and gear.

Drives me nutswallbash.gifwallbash.gif all the idiots out there.

Unfortunately all someone saw was some guy puling/loading a sled on a truck. Thieves look just like the rest of us. They don't look like the evil villains in the cartoons.

Yes but jess , every one around that spot can't be in cahouts . Just madning that all .

That sucks big time.I had my house broken into a few years ago. The ijut actually talked to my neigbors for a few minutes before he robbed meThey said they thought he was my friend cause he was so polite and at ease talking with themwallbash.gif

did you ever get any thing back?

No one is in "cahouts". The point is some guy loading his sled onto his truck looks the exact same as the thief loading a stolen sled onto his truck.

I know what your saying and what you mean but if you ask the right question quick enough that close to after it happening you get anwsers . Take your time in the moment and you will have nothing , thats just me and the way i think . Edited by Skipper " D "