Ice fishing

Terry

~~~~The only real downer of this post is the City view, and my building where I work is the Condo on the right. Tried to phish the inner canals one year the Police forced us off saying we were endangering our lives, along with the people that would be dispatched to save us, that year we had 8" of ice

Hey Terry, I was looking at your post and those changing pictures at the bottom of your posts, the one with holding that big Lake Trout, that is my old sled in the background. I remember that day you caught that, you got it on the Meegs jig and it just hammered your line and put up a good fight. The guy was there from meegs and he video taped you getting that. If I remember right you were the only one to catch a fish that day. Nice picture.

Rob C

I knew, I seen that sled some where. :whistling:

Yup she was definitely a back breaker that one :stretcher: That time I went out with Ravine Rat and did the loop around the lake I just about died, every muscle and joint was just a achin! Sold it for the same price I bought her for and the guy drove it right on to his trailer. :good:

Rob C

Hey Terry, I was looking at your post and those changing pictures at the bottom of your posts, the one with holding that big Lake Trout, that is my old sled in the background. I remember that day you caught that, you got it on the Meegs jig and it just hammered your line and put up a good fight. The guy was there from meegs and he video taped you getting that. If I remember right you were the only one to catch a fish that day. Nice picture.

Rob C

yup that was the fish it was a fine fish