After some Setbacks

Loonietoon

Hi all, After some set backs Diane was admitted back in to the Hospital after a reaction to the meds she was on(having trouble breathing and all swollen up) the doctor claims he should have listened to her 4 days ago when she called complaining of difficulty breathing. Admitted Tues at midnight after being there all day. Got up for work again Wednesday at 4.30 am to go to work got home Wed night to go to Hospital to get home 9.pm to pass out on the bed. Finally released again Thursday at 4.30pm and now I have her back home again on meds. At least we have here home now and the doctor wants to see her again in 2 weeks. Hopefully she will not need to call him again till then.

Just an update for all

Home for Christmas Kelvin.. there's a good sign in there !

I'm sure you remember that I sprung Jen last year on Christmas Eve from the hospital. This Christmas is even better yet with her healthy and moving well on arm crutches. I'm sure next Christmas will be extra special for you and Diane, as you look back on all this and reflect.

Wayne

Home for Christmas Kelvin.. there's a good sign in there !

I'm sure you remember that I sprung Jen last year on Christmas Eve from the hospital. This Christmas is even better yet with her healthy and moving well on arm crutches. I'm sure next Christmas will be extra special for you and Diane, as you look back on all this and reflect.

Wayne

I sure hope so my friend.. I sure hope so.. Been following Jen... good influence that's for sure.. hope she keeps it up Send her our best wishes Please

Edited by Loonietoon