Last Fall Outting -Quick Report- Saturday, Dec 10th, 2011

WalleyeSlayer

I had plans of fishing with my Uncle Tahir from Mississauga for the day on his first fall trip with me. He said he would be here by noon but I was too keen on getting out. I headed out from Sherman's Launch while my dad was great enough to launch me out before he headed out for his errands. Now 10:45ish am I headed straight to thompson's point to troll with the wind towards sherman's launch hopeing to make it in time for my uncle to make it to the launch. Directly infront of the launch, I see my board go back. FISH ON! It had been awhile since I've had to land a fish alone but she was finally in the boat after a nice fight. In the livewell she went for a quick picture when my dad came to drop off my uncle at noon about 15 minutes later. She came off a Rapala TD-11 in Purpledescent 80 ft behind the board. She weighed in at around 8.5 pounds on the scale.

DSCN0055.jpg

After picking up my Uncle we headed off to Long Reach. We started trolling and 15 minutes into trolling the left board goes back. FISH ON! Grabbed the rod and handed it to my Uncle. After a great fight, in the boat she came. a healthy 9 pounder. His new PB. She also came off a Rapala TD-11 in Purpledescent 75 ft behind the board.

Picture002.jpg

We continued trolling all the way down the reach, came back to the same spot and trolled it again. Nothing.

Went back to infront of Sherman's Launch for a final troll. Nothing.

We ended the day around 3pm. 2 fish 8-9 pounds in 4 hours. Not as hot action as the past couple of weeks but for the time spent out. I'll take it anyday! I think this was probably the last outting for me. Who knows dunno.gif

Aadil canadian.gif