Tohatsu / Nissan outboard dealer

scugpg

hey all I wanted to give a Tohatsu / Nissan dealer a call to research some pricing. I recall someone posted that they had a contact in Mississauga that sold them at really good prices. I see that pisces marine also carries them around the area. If you have some suggestions let me know! :Gonefishing:

Thanks.

hey all I wanted to give a Tohatsu / Nissan dealer a call to research some pricing. I recall someone posted that they had a contact in Mississauga that sold them at really good prices. I see that pisces marine also carries them around the area. If you have some suggestions let me know! :Gonefishing:

Thanks.

PM Sent

The Tohatsu distributor in my town of Cookeville, TN will provide free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Also no sales tax (except in Tennessee) and a 2% discount if paying by check (over the phone) instead of using plastic. Would need to have it shipped close to the border, pick it up and deal with tax when crossing back into Canada.

I'm not suggesting you bypass a local dealer, but you could go online and cross check prices.

My 15' Smokercraft is pushed by a 20 HP, electric start, 4 stroke Tohatsu. It's sweet. Smells gas. Doesn't sip. Does not inhale. Same as WJC when in school.

Pisces is their dealer in Mississauga.

You can search for dealers on their website (most companies have this)

http://www.tohatsu.com/dealersearch/index.html

I'd look elsewhere. Pisces pulled a fast one on a buddy of mine. After taking out his lower unit on his Merc, he went up the street to Pisces to have it repaired. After agreeing to pay out of pocket as opposed to putting through an insurance claim, he had his Merc repaired and paid for it when he picked it up. A week later he gets a call from his insurance company to confirm the details of his insurance claim, WHICH HE NEVER INITIATED. They tried to double dip. That's dirty business. I went in there 2 years ago and spoke to the fellow that runs it and I left with a bad feeling in my gut. Then I hear of Daves trials and tribulations and my suspicions were confirmed. They'd never ever see a penny from me.