hummingbird redemption

kickingfrog

I'd be more inclined to believe that there is a formula, something like this, Humminbuzzard takes a chance that not everyone will send in the mail in coupon, some will forget and go past the end date, some will loose the coupon, and some are just too lazy, so the lower the amount they have to redeem, the more they "save" or less they loose on the offer. Then again, a percentage of the cost of the "free" transducer is already built into the price of the unit.

Either way you're still stuck with a Hummerbird.... whistling.gif

Just remember Bob. It's been a year and a half since i sent 2 emails to Lowrance C/S, and am still waiting on an answer. I dont even have the unit anymore.Humminbird had my problem solved in 7 days.After sale service must surely count for something.whistling.gif

Just remember Bob. It's been a year and a half since i sent 2 emails to Lowrance C/S, and am still waiting on an answer. I dont even have the unit anymore.Humminbird had my problem solved in 7 days.After sale service must surely count for something.whistling.gif

Oh, that definitely counts....now only if Hummerbird could count fish or at least find fish.... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: