The fishing weather for lake Simcoe

Skipper D

Is awsome , since i put the boat away . Today and tomorrow realy looks good for any one wanting to give it a try ........ darn it !

You never put the boat away Skip, if there's any chance you'll want to get back on the water before the season closes.

Nice weather this time of year isn't the least bit unusual.

Me thinks,the river will be visited this weekend.Or that could change to sitting in the stand. Two,many options.

Brian i'am not sure what season opened up north of Barrie this week , but off in the distance thru out the day you can hear hundreds of shots going off at differant times , about every fifthteen minutes it seems . What ever it is that there shooting at must be awfull hard to take down cause one shot dose'nt seem to be doing it . I was laughing to my self after a while thinking that what ever it is must look like they took a paper punch to it by now . The only thing i could come up with is some one has to be out target practicing .

Brian i'am not sure what season opened up north of Barrie this week , but off in the distance thru out the day you can hear hundreds of shots going off at differant times , about every fifthteen minutes it seems . What ever it is that there shooting at must be awfull hard to take down cause one shot dose'nt seem to be doing it . I was laughing to my self after a while thinking that what ever it is must look like they took a paper punch to it by now . The only thing i could come up with is some one has to be out target practicing .

Likey ducks and geese. A box of shells doesnt last long if theres lots flying and you shoot like me lol