Game 6 World Series = NUTS!

Hooked

I know there are not a lot of baseball fans here, but man, what a crazy game 6 of the World Series! It hurts because I am pushing for Texas and St. Louis keeps coming back! Texas goes ahead, then St. Louis comes back! Just a crazy game!!

Edited by Hooked

I dont watch Baseball but when my sister sent me a text message to put it on I had to see what the hub bub is all about...Glad I did..These fans are getting every cent out the money spent tonight....Oh St Louis just won it as I type!!...Wow

I dont watch Baseball but when my sister sent me a text message to put it on I had to see what the hub bub is all about...Glad I did..These fans are getting every cent out the money spent tonight....Oh St Louis just won it as I type!!...Wow

Yes....it was a crazy game and I am sad now. Lots of epic moments in that game! Amazing..wow!

Edited by Hooked

Best and worst game ever, all rolled into one!

So true....it was frustrating to me, that game should of been finished by Texas. It drives me crazy when pitchers who throw hard don't go to their sliders more often....but Andrus should of went to second to get that out! Oh well, bring on game 7!

Edited by Hooked

Hope not but... Game 7 is likely going to be a dud.

Rob,I sure hope my batteries hold up. It,s the MLB,THE CFL (Boatmen and the Pegs),Colts vs battalions on local 10.Channel surfing is happening here. :clapping:

Oh to stay with the post,,,,,,,,,

Rangers take it.

Edited by Misfish

Was a great game and a great series! Being a braves fan, kinda sours me to see st. Louis win, my dad and brother are cards fans. But I do like the cards, living in hamilton, way back we used to have the cards AAA minor league team here, so I have a soft spot for the club.