how close is too close?

mike rousseau

What really yanks my chain is when some yo-yo anchors beside our marker...the one we put out to mark a certain shoal we wish to drift past several times...

As we drew close to them on our first drift, one sez in a heavy Yankee accent "Do you boys catch many fish around here ?"..."We do, when some sum na beatch doesn't park beside our marker" I sez as I'm about to climb into his boat and give him a smack up the side of his head..."Dad...NO!" my son shouts as he grabs my shirt...The Yankee started up and flew out of there in a flash, never to be seen again...rofl2.gif

Nanook laughed like hell when I told him and his advice was to carry an old marker on a short line with an old spark plug attached, then sit back and watch them follow it down the lake...thumbsup_anim.gif

What really yanks my chain is when some yo-yo anchors beside our marker...the one we put out to mark a certain shoal we wish to drift past several times...

As we drew close to them on our first drift, one sez in a heavy Yankee accent "Do you boys catch many fish around here ?"..."We do, when some sum na beatch doesn't park beside our marker" I sez as I'm about to climb into his boat and give him a smack up the side of his head..."Dad...NO!" my son shouts as he grabs my shirt...The Yankee started up and flew out of there in a flash, never to be seen again...rofl2.gif

Nanook laughed like hell when I told him and his advice was to carry an old marker on a short line with an old spark plug attached, then sit back and watch them follow it down the lake...thumbsup_anim.gif

I`m sure a lot of people don`t recognize or know what a marker is. They may think it is a lake buoy.