Complimentary bear with every stay.

Rod Caster

Free rug - some disassembly required.

If I were in Geraldton this would be a real option.

Wow! That's crazy! Please say you're not at Bates Motel! That bear could re-enact the shower scene!

I just looked up Bates Motel. rofl2.gif The door is double locked, but I worry about the fragile, single-paned windows.

I did! I woke up three or four times and half expected to see winnie peeking through the curtains and when I left for work at 6am, I stuck my head out the door and looked both ways before I walked to my truck haha. I'm looking forward to my own bed tonight.

Apparently the motel has already contacted the MNR. Hopefully the bear leads her cubs back into the bush where they belong.

They eventually calmed down... I guess they worked early this morning. At one point one of the guys was getting too close for comfort as the bear was walking on top of the fence like an alley cat, he was trying to be macho... Even though there were no ladies to "impress".

Made for some decent entertainment since the habs game was a disaster. :P

so you made it out fine, how about the guys drinking? Did they go out and play with the big black doggy? :unsure:

LMAO Geoff! Too funny!

They eventually calmed down... I guess they worked early this morning. At one point one of the guys was getting too close for comfort as the bear was walking on top of the fence like an alley cat, he was trying to be macho... Even though there were no ladies to "impress".

Made for some decent entertainment since the habs game was a disaster. :P

Glad to hear you made it through! And you had some entertainment for the evening! :D

Reminds me of the time my friends were Banff national park and saw a grizzly come wandering thru so they dived into their car (70s VW rabbit) and watched the big fella turn over a 12 foot dumpster full of garbage with ONE paw. The keys for the car were in the tent :wallbash: :wallbash: Funny now but at the time they were scared to death.

vance

At one point one of the guys was getting too close for comfort as the bear was walking on top of the fence like an alley cat, he was trying to be macho... Even though there were no ladies to "impress".

Maybe he was trying to impress you.

Maybe he was trying to impress you.

It worked. He is the coolest person I know.sarcasm.gif

I'm not too unlike the bear, eh Dana? Searching through trash... I don't think she found any perfectly good boat seats though. Maybe a few chicken wings...but definitly no boat seats.

ah this is too funny.

you know you would have been in for a GREAT night if you did hear one of them say "here, hold my beer and watch this!" :whistling:

*edit to add* then you could have yelled out the window "go for it Darwin!!!" :devil:

Edited by GBW

ah this is too funny.

you know you would have been in for a GREAT night if you did hear one of them say "here, hold my beer and watch this!" whistling.gif

*edit to add* then you could have yelled out the window "go for it Darwin!!!" devil.gif

I had the camera ready... but of course as soon as the bear moved they all jumped back a few steps haha.