CBC's Doc Zone - Inside Cirque

lhousesoccer

Apparently the Doc Zone's website can identify that I'm in the U.S. It won't play any of the full episodes of the video online. Either that, or their online video streaming is currently down. It's not giving me an error message, it just won't play when I queue up a video. Anyone care to check for me, so I know if it's my location, or the website? Thanks!

http://www.cbc.ca/doczone/episode/inside-the-cirque-1.html

if you r in the US you may not be able to see it on the CBC website..Look up using a proxy server learn to do it and you have acess to any site you want..Even fourms your ip has been banned from..Dont ask me how I know this...lol

Thanks for the proxy server tip. I generally consider myself to be fairly proficient at computer stuff, but I messed around with proxy servers for a couple hours on the weekend, and still couldn't get it to work. I found some sites on Google that seem to require a paid subscription. I did find a few that said they were free. I entered the URL for the doc zone website into the box on the proxy server website, and it took me to the right page. But then when I clicked on the video to play it, it just kicked me out back to the proxy server page. There's gotta be more to it than that, but I couldn't figure it out. Geez!

Can't help you with actually viewing the show but I can tell you that I did watch it and didn't think it was as good as some of the other documentaries on DOC ZONE. It was all about the practical and business issues with producing a travelling show of that nature and caliber. Very little about the performances themselves. If you'r ea logistics kind of a guy - great, if not it's still ok but not really what I was expecting.