Western movies

ld17

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly is the BEST western ever made. For a Few Dollars More and A Fistful of Dollars (which is almost a shot for shot remake of the Japanese film "Yojimbo" which is even better though if you don't mind subtitles) are great too, as is Once Upon a Time in the West. The Magnificent Seven (remake of The Seven Samurai which is another great movie) is another good one. Shane, Unforgiven and basically anything with the Duke.

When it's time to shoot....SHOOT!!!!!

"I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.

""When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" Tuco shoots one armed man ...

I can quote the whole movie if ya want , not something my wife is proud of .

love that movie I have watched it at least 1000 times the music is so good when I watch it now its with my guitar on my lap and my multi effects on,

For those who care (maybe JOE )Punk rock band the Ramones played this song as the opening for their live album Loco Live as well as in concerts . great music , A different instrument was used for each: flute for Blondie, ocarina for Angel Eyes and human voices for Tuco.

Edited by capt bruce

"I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.

""When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" Tuco shoots one armed man ...

I can quote the whole movie if ya want , not something my wife is proud of .

love that movie I have watched it at least 1000 times the music is so good when I watch it now its with my guitar on my lap and my multi effects on,

For those who care (maybe JOE )Punk rock band the Ramones played this song as the opening for their live album Loco Live as well as in concerts . great music , A different instrument was used for each: flute for Blondie, ocarina for Angel Eyes and human voices for Tuco.

Great stuff!! I love that scene!

#1 Anything with Rooster Cogburn in it (You can't lock up a man's whiskey!)

#2 Blazing Saddles - I know but Harvey Korman (where's my ducky) and Madeline Khan (face it boys I'm Tired)

#3 Tombstone - Absolute amazing performace by Val Kilmer (I'll be your Huckleberry)

and yes Cat Ballou

BLAZING SADDLES :thumbsup_anim:

"The Sheriffs a BONG!!!"

I love Blazing Saddles, Harvey Korman is awesome in it!

If you like Robert Duvall watch the Mini-series Lonesome Dove, its one of my favourites, the books even better!

Tombstone is a great modern western!

Edited by Pigeontroller

Can't believe Silverado(1985) has not been mentioned. Great cast with Kevin Kline,Scott Glenn, Danny Glover,Kevin Costner,Brian Dennehey, John Cleese, Jeff Goldblum, Roseanne Arquette,Linda Hunt. The best western by far from a time when Westerns were poison in Hollywood.

[Paden has gotten his horse back and they're "kissing" each other]

Cavalry Sgt.: How do I know this is your horse?

Paden: Can't you see this horse loves me?

Cavalry Sgt.: I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.

Frankie you are allways wellcome in my house , all the beer you can drink , fishing stories up the whahoo and none stop Sergio Leone , Capt

LOL, now that's a great offer!

That line needs to be played out on this board more often than not...let's change it to.........

WHEN YOU HAVE TO FISH, FISH!!!! DON'T TALK!!!