XBOX 360 LIVE

charlied

Mines AbBoTtRoS.

I play Tiger 07, NHL 07 and a few others on LIVE.

360 is a great system!

Booo! NHL 07, you should have bought NHL 2K7, it's a better hockey sim than NHL 07, plus you get Harry Neale as a commentator :clapping::canadian:

Those darn yanks can't call a hockey game for the life of them.

Tony

GB, I can sit my lazy ass on the couch and enjoy the explosions on a 42" T.V. when I play, instead of being hunched over a keyboard and 19" monitor.

Also, I never have to worry about upgrading my graphics card, or RAM to play the latest game. Don't even get me started on installation times, driver searces, and updates/patches :lol:

I used to play Counterstrike tons on the PC, but it is much more enjoyable playing games on the surround sound set-up.

Tony

I doubt a computer game has better graphice than xbox360....but you never know!

Guys my gamertag is steelhead7845...add me as a friend if you want!

Yes, I can see the advantages on the 360, but the PC definitely has better graphics if you have a good graphics card and tons of ram. You can hook you PC to a big screen TV to if you wanted with a wireless keyboard and controller, lol.

I've played the 360 and have compared graphics . The 360 will eventually just be a PC anyway,lol, every year it just gets closer to a computer, with more ram, Internet capabilities etc.. :lol: I guess Bill just wanted something a little different to sell.

Oh, and my PC is hooked up to a sterio system to for the surround sound. :D

Edited by GbayGiant