shining tree camp?

well they have enough cabins to hold 12 guys

and you can bring your own boats if you want

the fishing can be tough......but have had days where I caught 100 fish.....

the back lakes can be great

but I don't know if that camp has boats on the back lakes

I know bay wolf camp does

I've been going with our group to that Camp for the past 10 years.

The cabins are clean and comfortable and the owners are great.

They do not have boats on back lakes however they do have boats available to rent and will allow you to use their trailer and boat to fish another lake if you'd like.

There are countless lakes to choose from in the immediate area if that interests you.

All of us are from the Bay of Quinte area and there have been several personal best fish caught while in Shining Tree,so there are large walleye and pike available.

A couple things that has maintained our interest in the area is the available species we can target and being able to fish for a week and rarely see another boat.There are countless lakes to choose from in the immediate area if that interests you.

I presume that if your looking at this camp you know Bass season is open year round North of Hwy 560 and smallmouth are typically very cooperative.

Along with walleye and pike there are other lakes with trout available

As Terry said you CAN have days where you need to hide to bait your hook and work to find them another day-that's fishing.

sorrry haha i probabley should have mentioned that. we are from michigan so for a week trip we could catch enough for all 12 of us to take home the limit of pike and walleye on a sportsmans license. also we were able to have atleast one shore lunch

Hope that wasn't your total catch for the entire week. 48 walleyes caught to take home is pretty sad for a week of fishing.

That's a good morning at most places. :)