Kempenfelt bay

Skipper D

any body know what the water conditions are like on Kempenfelt bay this morning , sorry but i am just new yet at this game to be able to tell from so far inland ....................just trying to find out if i should be out fishing or going back to work in the mud...

Edited by Skipper " D "

Hey Skipper

This report might be a little late for Ya! But as of about 1300Hrs we have winds from the WNW at about 25-30 Klicks!

So unless you are going to fish the very west end or tight to the North shore of K-Bay I would not make the trip over.

and out at BBP it will be rolling Whitecaps for sure.

Rick

the link eludes me but are there not some live action harbour cams on kempenflet bay? maybe it was the weather channel or something. you could check current conditions before you left..

some body must know the web link??

Hi there SMALLY , Not so every will think i am totaly incapable , i was useing the weather network on line to get the marine focast but foud it no wheres ner accurate for the most part once i got out there , i was'nt aware of any cams on the bay but you know i've never checked before , i'll have to have a look online and see if there is such a link , hell that would be great if there was . But hec asking some one on here that might live on the bay would be first hand i thought as i would be first to reply to some one if i did .