Ebay --

rylan

They are dollorama type lures I assume, being shipped from China. No name knock offs. They come with their own lead, keep out of reach of children, lol.

But, they'll catch fish. No Doubt.

Edited by Harrison

at times you can do Ok

but I ended up with some knock offs that would not run strait and some filled up with water..sure could cast those ones a country mile....you can do well but be prepared for crap just in case

many times you can get your money back but not the shipping and not the cost of shipping them back..while hoping they return your money

Never shop eBay after a night of drinking. You end up with all sorts of crap, trust me. Lol!!

$1 a lure isn't that much, so if they turn out to be duds, you're not out that much money. Regardless, I am sure they'll probably catch you some fish, but you might want to change out the hooks first. Personally, I'd skip those sort of "bargains" unless it was a lot of used lures of known manufacture.

Post some pics when you get them!

Well at .14 cents a lure you can call them sinkers and still have done well. :thumbsup_anim: On Ebay they have the origin of the shipper on the right side most of the lures from The East are poor in quality and the prices are really cheap it's the shipping that is painful. If you do a search on Ebay for bulk fishing lures you will sometimes get a break on the shipping as you will be buying them by the lot and then you can gift or sell them to locals and recoop your money. Realize though your friends will avoid you like the plague if you try to sell them bad lures.

Art

Good Points about buying "lots" of lures. This is the key to geting the real good deals.

I forget the exact amount, but anything over $25 +/-?, is subject to taxes and/or duties when being brought over the border into Canada. Be sure to add these amounts when figuring out your savings and deciding to buy. If you get lucky and get away with it, it's a bonus. I've learnt from experience.

Edited by Harrison

Never shop eBay after a night of drinking. You end up with all sorts of crap, trust me. Lol!!

LOL..LOL... right-- i know exactly what you mean now--

we will see if this turns out-- I am pretty sure they will be junk but hey- for the price-- my son will love them.

Good Points about buying "lots" of lures. This is the key to geting the real good deals.

I forget the exact amount, but anything over $25 +/-?, is subject to taxes and/or duties when being brought over the border into Canada. Be sure to add these amounts when figuring out your savings and deciding to buy. If you get lucky and get away with it, it's a bonus. I've learnt from experience.

I *think* $40 is the magic number now - read that on here and it's in line with my limited experience.

I got quite a few Rapala lots @ 5 for $20 or so from Canada - the key is making sure they're all colours and sizes you'll use, not padded out with stuff that'll never see the light of day.

Naturally one should always check other online suppliers too ;)

I *think* $40 is the magic number now - read that on here and it's in line with my limited experience.

I got quite a few Rapala lots @ 5 for $20 or so from Canada - the key is making sure they're all colours and sizes you'll use, not padded out with stuff that'll never see the light of day.

Naturally one should always check other online suppliers too ;)

Ha, I am not meaning that. I have to tread lightly! :)

I think it is still $20 plus. I was just dinged with a $27 dollar package from the UK.

There are awesowe deals on ebay, especially for razors!

Edited by Harrison

I got some "blue fox vibrax" a lot of 5 for 6.99 should have known better really bad knockoffs with offcut stampings which resulted in irregular movement patterns from 4 of the 5. So my bid won 1 geniune knockoff for the same price as a real one (1). Research feedback always, and don't be suckered in because of packaging they photocopy on cardboard nowadays.