my new job

2jack2

When I lost my job just before Easter in April, most of my summer plan was cancel, my only concern was to find a job ASAP as I am the only person brings money for the family. A few weeks went by with no luck, I was getting worry, so I contacted one of the board member here. He is into bath tub refinishing, he was kind enough to help me out, take me along so I can learn some new skill; helping him out and made some cash. Although it was only last a few weeks, it was a great experience. Thank you Mike.

At the end of May, I start working at Tight Line full time, I found that it feels at home again because it was like working in my old store. It was a very good two months there as I was getting 40 - 45 hours a week, the cash help me pay my bills on time, and have some extra cash save up to send my son for his graduation trip to Ottawa, he was sad for a while because he really wants to go but he understand the situation. On the day before the trip, my wife call the school if there was any way to get our son onto the list, within min, the pinciple call back and told us Kevin can go, we were so happy. Then the pinciple call Kevin in the office and deliever the good news to him, he was so happy as we can see he came back home with a big smile.

I got into SAIL in Aug, I was hired as fishing team lead, not what I expected but I guess I will have to start over somewhere. We have been receiving tons of products everyday, the grand opening sales will be a blast.

Hope to see you there.

I found that it feels at home again because it was like working in my old store.

All the best in your new job Jack but there's no doubt you'll be an asset to the company.

I've still got a couple Believers I bought from you waaay back when you had your own tackle shop, and their still catching fish :lol: