Dog Mourns Owner

anders

I gotta stop reading these things at work.They always get me teary.

I always own 2 dogs. I find them more fun to watch when they play.My little Pom, was feeling ill, and my Lab would lick him and whine.

A few weeks later his condition was getting worse, and se took him to the Vet.

He never came homesad.gif Cancer of the spleen, and we had to let him gosad.gif

Dang....there goes the eyes again.

I gotta stop reading these things at work.They always get me teary.

I always own 2 dogs. I find them more fun to watch when they play.My little Pom, was feeling ill, and my Lab would lick him and whine.

A few weeks later his condition was getting worse, and se took him to the Vet.

He never came homesad.gif Cancer of the spleen, and we had to let him gosad.gif

Dang....there goes the eyes again.

Sorry to hear that Mercman, I have always felt like a dog is a part of the family

I have 2 little dogs as well, and grew up with a Lab (Bayly), my little guys just love Bayly and always try to lick the small sore on his eye, they actually have made it better! I am not looking forward to losing Bayly, he is 13 now, I don't even want to think about it

Sorry to hear that Mercman, I have always felt like a dog is a part of the family

I have 2 little dogs as well, and grew up with a Lab (Bayly), my little guys just love Bayly and always try to lick the small sore on his eye, they actually have made it better! I am not looking forward to losing Bayly, he is 13 now, I don't even want to think about it

Thanks Bud. I should have mentioned that this happened a couple of years ago. We went out after the mourning period, and got another little Pom.I love Poms. Best watch dog aroundwhistling.gif Thier squeeky little bark could wake up the deadrofl2.gif

Thanks Bud. I should have mentioned that this happened a couple of years ago. We went out after the mourning period, and got another little Pom.I love Poms. Best watch dog aroundwhistling.gif Thier squeeky little bark could wake up the deadrofl2.gif

haha yeah, I had never had a small dog before these 2, a Yorkie/Dachshund (Dorkie) and a Chihuahua/Dachsund (Chiweenie) stupid names I know, but they are little characters, and they definitely wake up the neighbourhood with their barks!