Bronte Storm Video Fishing Report

Aaron Shirley

I have not been able to get out much this year with the addition of a new baby girl in July. Lately things have settled down a bit allowing me to get out for short trips locally on Lake O.

I fished one evening with Mike last Thurs, but when we got out a storm came over the horizon at Bronte and we were not smart enough to pull lines right away. You will see in this video report just how smart we were lol. The video report is more like storm chasers than a fishing report! We did get out for the last hour or so and got into a few each. Mike got the biggest king of the night on a Big Ern 30' back off rigger down 27.

I got out Sat morn with a bud Fred, but it was slow. Couple of dinks and a bow at sunrise, then Fred got a good mature on a SD/fly off dipsy out 125 on 3 setting.

Enjoy the video, you can watch our stupidity in full 1080p HD haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurelyFishingTV

I got out for about 1.5 hours last night, but it was slow. Got one close to 20 and lost one. Both hit a Big Ern off Dipsy 76 out on 3.5 setting.

Hope to get out Fri after work and Saturday to cap off the GOSD.

Aaron

Yup, nuts Aaron. I laughed because you probably could have just stayed out there and the storm would have passed by the time it took you to get to shore. You were already in it and wet, then had to drive in that :o

Glad you are safe and sound and ended up catching that nice King!!!