RIP Jack

NAW

I did not agree with the NDP views but you can never dispute the character and charisma that Jack had. If he was the leader of the Liberals or PC's he definately would have been Prime Minister in my opinion.

Rest in Peace Jack , I could only hope to have half of the confidence and motivation you had sir.

Talk about big shoes to fill.

Very large shoes for sure.

When I listened to his resignation live on the radio I could not get over how much his health had changed and how quickly. I think all of us knew that what was next feeling his pain and suffering as he spoke. Damn good leader and a fine person, I wish for his ideals to proliferate.

He is a character that will go on to live forever in Canadian history.

Edited by pikehunter

Don't understand why most condolences need to start with "While I didn't agree with his views". Who cares? A man who served the public and did what he thought was best passed away. Has nothing to do with whether you agree with his views or not.

I suppose it's because even though some of us didn't like him we still respect him for his work and tenacity, I don't understand why some people need to turn condolences in something negative. RIP Jack.

Edited by blarg