Job Opportunity

Rod Caster

Hey all, I'm not sure if I should post this here or not...

Our company is looking for two Project Managers to do environmental remediations. Basic requirements are: some college or university (or lots) in the environmental/civil/soils/water field (etc), experience in the field, can work independently, willing to drive/travel and be on-call 24/7, good communication skills. This is a really good job with lots of independance and will give you a lot of new skills. ... the money gets good usually a year into the job.

One position in Ottawa and on in Hamilton.

Send me a PM if interested.

Move or delete as you see fit mods...

Is'nt the MOE in the middle of a big lay-off?

Something like 700 workers---apparently eng. Bios and such

Environment Canada is, not sure about MOE yet...they are awaiting the call. The layoff of Gov workers pushes things into the private sector, basically our conservatives are like the USA's republicans..small governement, bigger business... I digress.

This is private sector. As long as people keep spilling, this job will be around.

... Anyone else? Pm me and I'll give you our company's website and an email address. Its a good opportunity to work for an environmental consulting company. You don't NEED too much experience.

***im not a headhunter haha.

hey, i'm interested in the hamilton location. can you give me some more info? Thanks :)