Looks like it all comes down to this

darsky

Guest Trophymuskie

Only way makebeleafs win tonight is if the fix is in. The NHL might want to Leafs in the playoffs over the Habs. Lord knows it been done before. Just watch the refs, especially is Fraser is out there.

Yah, Fraser has been a real blessing for the leafs in the past hasn't he? I guess those kind of comments are expected from a Sens fan. Envy has its place everywhere. I thought Sens fans would want the Leafs to limp in so that the "mighty" Senators would vanquish them like they have in all, No... some, NO... ONE playoff matchup.

I'm sure if Sundin had a Spezza or a killer like Heatly on his wing the Leafs would be a better team, but he doesn't so...

Sens won't beat the pens...no way! Pens in 6 games. as for the montreal fan saying Toronto don't deserve to be in the playoffs...neither does montreal....remember they are only 1 more point up on them and have way more talented players, so you do the math! I agree bench steen and put in O'neill.

Sens won't beat the pens...no way! Pens in 6 games. as for the montreal fan saying Toronto don't deserve to be in the playoffs...neither does montreal....remember they are only 1 more point up on them and have way more talented players, so you do the math! I agree bench steen and put in O'neill.

If this 3 point system wasn't in place the Leafs would be 6 or 7 points behind Montreal and out of the running.

Here is my take on what happens tonight. Leafs will win, because they don't want to start the golf season on a loosing note and they get to continue to play mind games with all of us. We as deranged Leaf fans will get an extra 24 hours to plan the parade route only to realize that the game they needed to win was on Thursday night. That was when our beloved hockey team was shooting with golf clubs instead of hockey sticks and thinking how to get through the next 60 min without breaking a finger nail or hurting their golf grip. NY Islanders will sweep their next two games and the Leafs and Habs will be playing skins in Florida and fishing for Snook on Monday.

Come to think of it, if I was Sundin looking to my left and my right and then watching McCabe behind me, thinking that this is what I have to carry into the playoffs, then early April golf and fishing sounds pretty good. When was the last time this guy went some 10 games without a goal. Can you say this thing can't finish soon enough.

By the way, I think straight up University is the best Cup route should the Islanders manage to pull a Leafs and give it away.

That last second goal was just the almighty (most likely a Wings fan this year) playing some final mind games with us hopeless leaf fanatics. Can't say i did not see it coming but fell for it anyway.