Waterfalls and the Oct 6 2011 Ontario Election

The Provincial Election is our opportunity to Stop the Privatization of Public Waterfalls.

Trillium Energy Alliance is working on raising awareness of Public Benefit Community Power in the 2011 provincial election.

Please find out about your choices in the election on October 6 and ask your candidates the following 3 part question:

The Ministry of Natural Resources appears poised to "give away" over $10B worth of publicly owned waterfalls and other clean energy resources. This giveaway represents 86 lost opportunities for communities and future generations of Ontarians since the billions will flow into a handful of companies only for the benefit of their shareholders.

Many Ontarian's are concerned that the current administrations clean energy initiatives are seen as a way for corporations to get rich at the expense of energy consumers. Some "communities" talk about the Feed-In-Tariff like it is a program for their members retirement plans. Public Benefit Community Power offers an alternative to this type of profiteering.

If elected, can Ontarian's count on you to oppose the privatization of publicly owned waterfalls for energy projects? Will you support giving communities the right of first refusal to develop publicly owned clean energy resources? What else will you do to enable Public Benefit Community Power?

Please share! Add friend www.facebook.com/trillium.energy

Watch Video on Youtube

I am a Conservative but I can not vote Conservative

they are posed to cut my job and most others who work for school boards...they sliced and diced the last time they were in power and they say they will do it again

can't afford to be on the street..screw them