Trying to Find a Specific Battery Box

nroadrunner

Hey Guys and Gals I am trying to locate a battery box. I have been borrowing my neighbours time to get my own, trouble is i can not locate one. The one I am looking for has terminals on the outside with wingnuts so I do not have to open the battery box to hook up my trolling motor. I have tried a couple marinas locally with no luck so any help is appreciated. I am located in Baysville would drive to barrie or north bay if I had to or purchase online.

Thanks

Ian

Yes sir exactly like that one. And that is why I posted it here I knew someone would know where to look. I feel like an idiot as my motor is minkota and I never thought to check their site. Luckily for me its not the first time and probably won't be the last. LOL

Thanks

206 yes there are walmarts everywhere but unfortunately they do not all carry the same stock and the 2 near me do not have any. Thanks for the help mercman, I have sent an email to Tromblys Tackle box which is about 50 min from me to see if they have any as they are a minkota dealer.

Ian

It has a fuse built in , but these are two headphone jacks, and the 2 jacks were still in the box, ready to hook something up to them?

Did you try plugging in some headphones? Maybe there's a secret message recorded inside the box! Perhaps a clue as to why it was thrown away? Maybe the box is cursed! You will never know until you plug in some phones and giver a listen!

---

I never even considered a box for my battery before. Is there any reason I *should* have one? I only use my battery for my trolling motor, which has a battery gauge built right in, which seems like the best feature on a box. And a handle, of course, which my battery already has.

Did you try plugging in some headphones? Maybe there's a secret message recorded inside the box! Perhaps a clue as to why it was thrown away? Maybe the box is cursed! You will never know until you plug in some phones and giver a listen!

---

I never even considered a box for my battery before. Is there any reason I *should* have one? I only use my battery for my trolling motor, which has a battery gauge built right in, which seems like the best feature on a box. And a handle, of course, which my battery already has.

You'll figger it out when the holes start appearing in your pants...

It prevents accidentally dropping something metalic between the terminals.or accidental spillage of acid in your boat.