taking Mr and Mrs Mercman fishing tomorrow

well tomorrow is the day... im going perch fishing with Mr. and Mrs mercman... i have some nice walleye fillets ready to cook for us for lunch... and hopefully the weather cooperates for a nice day...

but im wondering what kinda advice the OFC members have for me so i can deal with this kooky fella... any tips or tricks so i can put a pattern together faster on his personality... :tease:

ide like to have a good day on the water and any help you guys could give me about dealing with "mercmans" would be appreciated... ive never dealt with this species before... :rofl2:

thnx in advance :good:

Just give Barb a big hug for me and half the problem with be solved. For the other half of the problem, just give Paul a wet, sloppy kiss on the forehead from you and he'll be thrilled to death.

And don't drink the BBQ sauce. You'll wake up with an urge for a cigarette.

Kooky ???th_drool.gif

Moi?.......th_crazy.gif

I have a vivid imagination, an over developed sense of humor, and i'm easy to get along with.Barb is a bit shy, but once i get going, she jumps right in.

I'm sure you will do just fine.Just keep me away from any dog ears.th_nea.gif

Yes paul is KOOKY but in a way that is very endearing. I am proud to say that i consider both him and his Bride friends. He maynot say the same, but then i just have people who tolerate me.....I envision a very good day for the three of you tomorrow, good fishing and tight lines! :thumbsup_anim:

Yes paul is KOOKY but in a way that is very endearing. I am proud to say that i consider both him and his Bride friends. He maynot say the same, but then i just have people who tolerate me.....I envision a very good day for the three of you tomorrow, good fishing and tight lines! thumbsup_anim.gif

Good Morning Albert.

Yes, you are one of my friends in here. How can you not like a 6' + teddy bear. Wish me luck folks.If all goes well,Mike MAY take me on my first Muskie hunt after we go PerchinGonefishing.gif Gotta go load the boat.

TTFN

Paul