The Egg Heads are now here New pics added

Handlebarz

First I must say thanks to Ron AKA Djeep as he was over here picking up some lures a few weeks ago and took a liking to one of my old buck tail Spinner baits and with talking to him that night it lit a fire under my arse to get working on the Egg Heads again.

When I started making these a couple years ago they were to be used for open water casting or on weed edges that is why I am using a treble hook they are heavier then most others out on the market, with the smaller ones about 3.4oz and the larger ones 4.4oz this way you can fish them deep and have them stay down there. They dont kill your back to fish them either.

They are made with .062 wire 5/0 VMC hook that is shrink tubed just like my In-line's so that you can change the hook if you have to cut it out and not ruin the bait, they ahve a magnum 10 blade and two large musky sized flashabou skirts.

These are a couple that I have already done but you can get them in any color skirt and blade I offer the Double 10 Handlebarz In-line lures. The heads can only be painted in the colors I have shown as that is all I have for now in paint.

Hope you all like them Cheers Mike

The first four are the smaller 3.4oz baits

White Tiger

c6b9a433.jpg

Squid

9d35f4ee.jpg

Fire Tiger

af9232f5.jpg

Nitro

0b484567.jpg

This one is 4.4oz

Electric Black orange/black blade

22d96dab.jpg

Edited by Mike P.

Thanks guys

Frank we can get them to ya that is not a problem as you already know and if I had them ready for sale I would have let you know a bit ago.

Terry I had not thought about that and yes it would be good to show the difference in the head sizes and the total size of the lures if we get sun tomorrow I will try and do some pics.

Thanks Brian I hope you guys get into some fish this week I don't know if Lew had any of the double 10's yet if not Wayne has some to show ya.

Slowpoke if you would stick around Ontario we could get out and test some of these things out but you had some other stuff like work getting in the way of your fun times. What are you doing tomorrow??? I am off for the day.

Slop thanks a lot if there was not postal strike I would have no problem sending them tomorrow and know they would be there before Wednesday but who knows right now.

I have had a few ask me about single hooks on them and yes I have single hooks and can build them with them instead of the treble hook that is not a problem at all.

Slowpoke if you would stick around Ontario we could get out and test some of these things out but you had some other stuff like work getting in the way of your fun times. What are you doing tomorrow??? I am off for the day.

Yeah... work work work.

As far as I know, I won't be heading to Moncton until tomorrow night but I have a lot of homework to do on the computer. I might have to go the long legal road to get paid up from the last employer. My wife picked up 4 more cheques for me on Thursday and they still owe me a bundle. If I have to do all this homework, I'm going to nail 'em for every penny.

I can't wait to try them Egg Heads.... and all my other muskie gear LOL

Brian keep after them we just won our case against our last employer and they are paying dearly it sure does pay to go after them. I hope you get your cash out of them I know it was a rough time there. We will get out and do some casting and see how we can do. I think a fall trip is in order again this year

Gorgeous Mike. Had the chance to see a few of your baits up close this past weekend...impressive. I will be searching your catalogue :-)

Thanks Carol I have to update the catalog will get to that today this link to my original site takes all my updates but I some times mess up the transfer to the new site. http://web.me.com/handlebarzmuskylures/Site/Welcome.html

I can't decide which one I like best.... cause they all look great B)

Awesome job Mike :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Jaques it is hard to make so many and then sell them I sure do like them all also I like it when people ask for custom colors if I like them I will make a extra for my box.

Great looking baits! I may just have to order some

Thanks Zac Like I was saying to Carol I have to update the site with the Egg Heads I should be getting a couple other colors up soon for a order any colors i have in the double 10's I can make into Egg Heads

Cheers Mike

Wow Pete, you're the man! The Parker kids are gonna have a great Christmas this year thanks to YOU and ONLY YOU!

This will mean soooo much to the KIDS.

There might even be a little cash left over to buy the Parker PUPPY some new dog treats.

You have just made a couple of KIDS and a PUPPY soooo happy! :rofl2: