Fish-A-Thon hits up FM96

Hey guys!

The morning crew over at FM96 in London offered to hook me up with some air time to talk about the Fish-a-Thon in hopes that we might be able to gain some more interest and support for our cause!! I'll be on there @ 8:50 ish and you bet I'll be mentioning OFC while I'm on the air! I'm going to wing it, so hopefully I don't say anything stupid! haha

Anyways it was very generous of them to extend this offer out to me so if you can take a listen for a few minutes! You can listen online if you like as well...

http://www.fm96.com/

Thanks again for all your support! We've got over 50 people signed up and the support just keeps coming in! OFC has been a big part of this since day 1 so thanks again! We'll have a thread set up with full details very soon!

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

That's just awesome Ryan. "If you build it, they will come" Did you ever imagine the Fish-A-Thon growing like it has? :good: Still trying to work out my vacation/work stuff, not sure I'm getting any time off this summer. :( Still hoping to fish it but will send a contribution regardless as always. Good luck tomorrow!!

Hey guys!

The morning crew over at FM96 in London offered to hook me up with some air time to talk about the Fish-a-Thon in hopes that we might be able to gain some more interest and support for our cause!! I'll be on there @ 8:50 ish and you bet I'll be mentioning OFC while I'm on the air! I'm going to wing it, so hopefully I don't say anything stupid! haha

Anyways it was very generous of them to extend this offer out to me so if you can take a listen for a few minutes! You can listen online if you like as well...

http://www.fm96.com/

Awesome stuff!

Thanks again for all your support! We've got over 50 people signed up and the support just keeps coming in! OFC has been a big part of this since day 1 so thanks again! We'll have a thread set up with full details very soon!

Cheers,

Ryan

dude..... u should be in nascar..... u hit the points,.... u plugged the sponsors... and u have a great radio voice brother.....

BUT MOST OF ALL.... your daughter AVERY had the chance to hear HER NAME on the radio! she is a STAR!

see u at the tournament