Fishing Pics as kids....

ccmtcanada

Hey everyone....

A while ago, someone posted a thread about posting pics with your Dad or Grandfather. It was an awesome thread! I was at my mom's place last night and came across a bunch of pics from when I was a kid. If you have some lying around...scan them and then post some pics...as well as a recent one...

Here's my pics...

First pic is of my brothers and dad...I'm the funny lookin one with the striped pants on...LOL. This was probably around 1976. My younger brother was afraid of the pike...hehe.

med_gallery_60_23_3694.jpg

My younger brother and I....notice our poles made of small tree branches....used a little fishing line and a bobber. Worms as bait....we'd sit on the dock all day and pull up small fish. I'm the one on the right.

med_gallery_60_23_44143.jpg

Here's me at Bonnie Lake in 1980

med_gallery_60_23_6870.jpg

Another one of my dad and brothers...getting ready for a day out on the lake...I'm the one in the white shirt.

med_gallery_60_23_9177.jpg

Here's my recent one....at least my fish got bigger as I did...LOL.

gallery_60_23_99500.jpg

Neat Pics Cliff. This should be funny.

Here's me, age 20 months. This pic was taken on Giants Toomb Island, Georgian Bay in the Summer of 1979. Serious stuff.

dsc1411by6.jpg

... sorry, it's a pic of a pic but best I could do.

Edited by trapshooter

This is me & my brother, eddyk, taken about 1949

Not exactly fishing, but were both dressed for the water.

I'm the tall, blonde, good lookin dude on your left and eddyk is the funny lookin little runt on your right :whistling:

Cnv1560.jpg

Here we are a couple years later checking out some new fish'n gear

Cnv1685.jpg

And even after all these years, we still camp and fish together many times a year :Gonefishing:

OntarioFishingNetworkPhotoGallery-C.jpg

Thats some cool pics i myself fished on my own as a child i used to stray away from the family on our outings and used my dads old rod and reel and flip stones looking for worms to fish with, my dad was into fishing in his younger years but i don't know what happened he just gave up on the sport its kinda sad i pressure him to go sometimes but he don't bother its all good i think i will go all the way even with my kids nothing makes me more happy to watch the excitement on my kids face when they pull in a fish.

Edited by PatrickG

Here is a stringer of pickerel(walleye) i caught with my mom from

the Back channel weedline of Pigeon Lake using orange jointed benos and gold J-11's.

Probably my best day of fishing ever. We got lucky.

IMG_0002-4.jpg

I was 14 circa May 1983.

ehg

Edited by ehg