Tornado?

Twocoda

We are still sitting here in the dark power has been out since the wicked stormed that rolled over us this morning...some people are reporting tornados in North Bruce...anyone inland get hammered by this system?

Hope the power comes back before the fights and hockey game tonight so i can turn off the generator

Lots of trees down couple sheads, barns, down some areas still no power said it might be down for the night. Brother just picked up the geney said it has been a long day

I lets hope everyone is ok

Strik

We are still sitting here in the dark power has been out since the wicked stormed that rolled over us this morning...some people are reporting tornados in North Bruce...anyone inland get hammered by this system?

Hope the power comes back before the fights and hockey game tonight so i can turn off the generator

I have to say,the skies over the bay this morning sure looked green. Was wondering if it was going to happen.

Got your power back yet?

It tore trough here this morning. We went from dead calm....to fierce high winds....then back to dead calm and rain. We lost power for about 1/2 hour as well. Some stuff got tossed around outside and a lot of branches down, but otherwise okay.

Hope you get your power back quick.