Early finish to our musky day

Handlebarz

Well my little girl and I were up and heading away from the gas pumps before 4:45 and at the launch by 5:10 met up with a new member of the Belle river MCI Chapter gave him some pointers and were off with rods set by 6am LSC is very dirty so we were trying to find some fishable water by the time we had found some just very stained but fishable water the winds switched and the waves increased which made my little girl get sick so we were done by 9am.

It was great to get out and take the boat out I jsut feel so bad fo my little girl getting sick she is better now but were staying home for the rest of the day. I will see what tomorrow brings.

I did get some new from the Pigeon guys and know that at least one Ski got stung by a custom color double 10 Handlebarz but I will have to wait like others for the report.

I hope everyone who is out there has a great time.

Hope the little one's feeling better Mike.

Sheri and I went over to Pigeon for a couple hours this morning and talked to Pete on the water for a bit. I got a musky about 15 minutes into the trip but we decided to pack it in after the lightening started and seemed to be getting closer.

It's only 20 mintues to Pigeon from here so it's not a big deal to call it short.

I un-clipped the fish in the water so no pics or measurments but it was good to get out & get slimed again.

Thanks guys Jade is doing great but Mikey is not so well he took a fall from a rather large metal slide he was climbing up and some other boys were throwing sand it sounds like he let go to block the sand and lost his balance and fell from the top he is scrapped up on his shoulder and has a goose egg on his head but did not pass out he is resting here on the couch watching shrek with Jade and I.

Nice to here that some are getting slime today. The guys I was fishing with went 4/4 with little musky and got a couple bonus Eye's for dinner.

Maybe Tomorrow will be a little better

Well my little girl and I were up and heading away from the gas pumps before 4:45 and at the launch by 5:10 met up with a new member of the Belle river MCI Chapter gave him some pointers and were off with rods set by 6am LSC is very dirty so we were trying to find some fishable water by the time we had found some just very stained but fishable water the winds switched and the waves increased which made my little girl get sick so we were done by 9am.

It was great to get out and take the boat out I jsut feel so bad fo my little girl getting sick she is better now but were staying home for the rest of the day. I will see what tomorrow brings.

I did get some new from the Pigeon guys and know that at least one Ski got stung by a custom color double 10 Handlebarz but I will have to wait like others for the report.

I hope everyone who is out there has a great time.

A friend of mine runs charters in Ohio, and he swears by using headphones with random music on to help stop people from getting seasick. Better luck next time.