hot maps premium 2007 edition

rob v

I,ve got a line on a 2007 hotmaps premium 2007 edition (zone c) that I was thinking about buying ($85) for my lowrance LMS 520. I'm only looking for information on inland lakes (kawarthas, nippissing etc) and don't really need it for the great lakes. The newest version is pushing twice that much (cost) so I'm thinking this one will probably be more than enough for myself (weekend fisherman) and I don't need the HD info.

If anyone has any input I,d appreciate it ! thx.

I just bought the new Hot Maps Premium and it's going back because it hasn't got the great lakes on it. It has 17000 lakes on it and 1000 HD It covers most of Canada. If it had the Great lakes I would have kept it. It covers a lot of lakes in Ont. I'm going with the Fish & Chips. Anyone have info on it??

thanks guys. - yes the great lakes isn't on it - but lowrance has Erie and St Clair already programmed into it albeit not in a lot of detail- and those are the only two "great lakes" I fish in. I'm having a dickens of a time trying to find a list of the lakes on the 2007 edition over the net - any ideas ? Having thought about it I may decide to purchase the newest/latest edition - while it's another $70 at least I'll have the latest info and I know what lakes are on it !!