Everything we own...

Jer

w00t.gif Mine did the same. Was great to watch -Camping meant wet dog, wet tent, wet, wet, wet. She actually learned to pick upwaterlogged sticks at Algonguin - she woudl stick her snout under the water and exhale, and come up with a stick in her mouth and proceed to charge me, and then shake out 2 layers of fur. But it did mean the end of my taking her river fishing. Kind of hard to sneak up on the fish with Kisha the swimming keeshond charging into every pool I stopped at.blush.gif .

I'm guessing Black Lab...right :dunno: ???

Because I love Labs and Chesapeake's but they are a bit large for my house.....came this close "-" to getting my new buddy this past winter....a Chocolate Lab female that I really wanted but someone just BARELY beat me to the punch....maybe this fall it will happen.. :)

But anyways....NICE LOOKING WATER BUDDY you have there and LOTS of future memories in the making.

Bob

I'm guessing Black Lab...right :dunno: ???

Because I love Labs and Chesapeake's but they are a bit large for my house.....came this close "-" to getting my new buddy this past winter....a Chocolate Lab female that I really wanted but someone just BARELY beat me to the punch....maybe this fall it will happen.. :)

But anyways....NICE LOOKING WATER BUDDY you have there and LOTS of future memories in the making.

Bob

Thanks Bob.

Moosy is actually a labrador/golden retreiver cross.

She's not too big at about 65 lbs, she'll always seem small to me, my last dog was a massive beast.

Moosy is actually a labrador/golden retreiver cross.

She's not too big at about 65 lbs, she'll always seem small to me, my last dog was a massive beast.

Hey Mines the exact same cross, golden and retriever. Loves the water twice as much as any dog i ever owned, and smart as all get out too. Here is Trinity, my girlclapping.gif

IMGP0029.jpg

Hey Mines the exact same cross, golden and retriever. Loves the water twice as much as any dog i ever owned, and smart as all get out too. Here is Trinity, my girlclapping.gif

IMGP0029.jpg

I hate to tell you Merc, but I think you been harboring a black wolf all these years..... :whistling::rofl2::devil: