Missing Cat , Orangeville- Sorry guys, a non - "fishing" cat!

irishfield

Brother left for Kazakhstan, to fly 319/320/321 Airbus, on Wednesday night and his cat got out on his wife on Friday. Hasn't been seen since and he's pretty bummed out about it. I've always wanted to take Winston fishing... but Murray would really just like to find him in his favourite chair when he gets home for a few days (in about 2 months). Working 6 weeks on 2 weeks off over there after he completes their (soviet) idea of ground school.

I know there's a bunch of lads here from Orangeville... so I thought it was a shot in the dark to post here.

I took the phone number off... as I didn't think a women home alone was a great person to give the # out for (especially in Orangeville). If you have a sighting PM me asap.

Thanks..... joke all you want, but it's the least I can do considering the effort Murray has put in for Jennifer the last 6+ months.

Wayne

Image1a.jpg

Edited by irishfield

Where abouts in Orangeville?? I live up near Montgomery village, what area should I be looking for this cat?? I do in home jobs for Future Shop, I'm on the road in town all day basically.

Buckingham Street... It backs onto the big green space. Don't know how to describe where it is...other than S/W quarter of Orangeville.

Just mapquested and it says Montgomery Village about 6 streets above it... You get to it off Spencer THANKS!

Edited by irishfield

Wayne,

I'm definitely not a cat lover by any stretch....but for its sake, I hope someone has picked it up and is feeding it. I know that is not a nice thing for the owners, but indoor cats would be really out of sorts outside fending for themselves. MY Wife's cat is a similar colour and is always indoors. It gets out from time to time out of curiosity,and if someone does not latch the screen door, but returns quickly.