did anyone see the guide at BPS on Sunday

skinny

ok I was at BPS on Sunday there was a guide doing seminar from on top of the tank. He was useing a soft segmented bait pretty sure BPS brand too but the action was very real. I never thought about it much while I was there (on another mission) but now I keep thing how real it seemed to act. I whis I could remember what the name of the bait was

I'm pretty sure it was not Simon. this guy was quite thin and I know he spoke about fishing in salt water then coming here and going north and was talking about Pike fishing

I e-mailed BPS and have not recieved a reply and I know the e-mail was read

oh man I'm not sure of the guys name now

Strubs does sound a bit familuar but could just be from reading it on line

i guess I'm just going to have to pas on that one or take a guess. It was just cool to see the action on that bait I should have paid closer attention but I was watching 3 kids at the time 2 of which were not mine and have different values than mine so it was driving me a bit nutty

When you send email to BassPro, the email goes to the General Manager, which the only way you will get a reply is if he remember to forward your email to the fishing department manager, which he will be returning your email. If you didnt get a response by now, mostlikely your email didn't get to the fishing manager. The best way to find out what you are looking for is to call the store and ask to speak to the fishing manager.