Where to Buy Fishing Licence

Mike the Pike

Hi guys need your help.I always bite the bullet buy my licence on line for Ontario pay a little more because I live in Quebec but I like the idea

that I don't have to renew it every year.I purchase mine for 3 yrs unlike a lot of my friends.

Anyhoo myself and 3 friends are heading down to the Bay of Quinte for the Kiwanis fishing derby in early May.

So I need to know where my friends can purchase a fishing licence in the Bay of Quinte area we will be staying near Picton.

One of my friends is going to Ottawa this weekend so he would like to get the task over and done with.

Mike The Pike

Wrong. Not all Canadian Tire stores in Ontario sell them. Most do, but a few don't.

My local C.T. store in St. Marys doesn't.

I heard the same thing about CT's not providing fishing licenses anymore. But the CT in Nappanee use to anyways. You can also try Baker's in Nappanee.

Wrong. Not all Canadian Tire stores in Ontario sell them. Most do, but a few don't.

My local C.T. store in St. Marys doesn't.

Yup.

The one close to me stopped as well (Richmond Hill). It seems they can't be bothered with the paperwork anymore.

I'd advise calling ahead...although you'd think stores near Quite would still do it considering how close they are to the water.