Looking for Walleye jigs

scugpg

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can source walleye jigs like in the attached pic. Note the Green and Black jigs. They seem to have a black/dark silver hook on them that is strong, sharp and doesn't rust anywhere near some of the other ones out there. If anyone knows where I can source these in multiple colours and sizes let me know.

Thanks.

2011-04-01%2020.29.26.jpg

Edited by scugog

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can source walleye jigs like in the attached pic. Note the Green and Black jigs. They seem to have a black/dark silver hook on them that is strong, sharp and doesn't rust anywhere near some of the other ones out there. If anyone knows where I can source these in multiple colours and sizes let me know.

Thanks.

I find the best jigs are the Matuzmo jigs at CTC not cheap, but lazer sharp, tough paint, red syckle hook.

2011-04-01%2020.29.26.jpg

I use owner flipping jig hooks on my walleye jigs for weed fishing, the eye comes out on a 30 degree angle, and I custom made my mold to take those hooks, they are tough, and extremely sharpe, and they pull through weeds like a knife through butter, I also use the same hooks for my tube jigs as well, they are expensive, and if im fishin rocks etc I will use mustad ultra-points instead