Picture posting

GbayGiant

Yeah I just used flikr after I posted this and it wouldn't let me show the actual picture only the link, It's weird I tried to register at photobucket over 20 times and kept getting errors so I couldn't open an account there either.

I always uploaded them streight to OFC before and had a ton in my profile but there nowhere to be found, did the OFC site stop hosting pictures directly ?

Thanks Lew, good to know your still around as well, hopefully I can catch a couple of monsters to post this year. The ice is still in up here and the Walleyes haven't even started spawning yet, with the dwindling population hopefully they have a chance to make it out of the rivers before all the fisherman snag them all on the way out. It's a problem because usually there already out a week or two before fishing season opens but this year they'll be at least two weeks late. Good thing Muskies are my first choice they are doing really well due to the catch and release that most guys practice now but I think Wallies are going to be non existent in a few years.