hmm one or two lines?

jedimaster

So lets say you fish on a lake that is open all year, and allows 2 lines wihle ice fishing and 1 line while open water fishing. Could you take a canoe out to the ice pack sit on it and cast with two lines into the open water?

What? I am just askin..

well the simple answer is yes

I was at the mouth of the trent canal on simcoe in the spring

I thought I would be fishing from shore..but I ended up walking out on the ice only about 4 ft from shore and I was casting to open water and had a set line out with a minnow..the CO that showed up said he could charge me..I told him I was ice fishing and it states 2 lines he said open water

I said I was standing on the water in the form of ice so ice fishing and I told him I see lots of people in the winter fishing pressure crack( open water how many has he charged for that ..he gave me a hard time

in the end I told him to drop dead..charge me or piss off I didn't need to hear his crap..he left..........os I guess it's ok to to do it

haha thats funny. So what if its in the middle of summer and I make an iceberg from my chest freezer and float it into the middle of the lake with a little bow mount trolling motor for power? I bet it would last at least a few hours before melting....

Terry.. an upstanding fellow like you would never talk to a man of authority that way.....

:rofl2:

Don't you have to be fishing through the ice to use two lines?

if you are standing on ice are you not doing just that

again

I have seen many people fishing with two line fishing a pressure crack that has opened 30/40 ft wide and miles long..are you fishing through the ice....

well you are ice fishing