BPS stick-o vs senko

crossover

Does the stick-o come close in terms of performance? They're much cheaper.

Someone from this site suggested stik o's to me last year for smallmouth in Temagami. Seemed to work for us. I used mostly the watermelon red flake I think it was. Had a few senkos also. Couldn't tell any difference.

there's so many out there now. the dinger works well in the 8 inch lots of action but the 6 and 4's are pretty bland on the sink.

the stik o worms work well and have decent action in a 6 inch and come in every colour under the sun.

northland bait co. makes one as well but limited colours and they're pretty stiff, not much action.

the wave worm tiki and bamboo sticks are great and have a lot of action in 4-8 inch sizes.

strike king zero's are the best you can get for durability, they are difficult to hook but a 6 inch lure will stretch out to almost 3 feet

without breaking. they have a bunch of action take a beating and catch fish.

the yamamoto senko works great and will take 5 out 10 votes on all these baits. only thing against them is the cost really. i prefer to use them when fish on windy days and in moving water, (river's near creek flows...) as they sink faster due to the salt and dont drift too far away from landing location.

No votes for Powerbait Heavyweight Sinkworms?!? They're hands down my favorite... I love senko's but the price point is killer along with the fact that they fall apart on one or two bites... The sinkworms last much longer for me, and catch just as many fish. I like the sound of the Strike King Zero's though...I'll have to give them a shot this year as well.