Game Cameras and Cell Service!!

TJQ

Does anyone here use a Game Camera thats accessible by cell service?? There a Moultrie add on that alerts you to motion ans send s pictures. I was thinking this would be great to have at camp.. It says that its available only in the us, but I have a buddy who says they will work here as well... anyone have any thoughts??

http://www.moultrief...aspx?id=mfh-gsc

http://www.moultrief...gement%20system

it seems to be locked to at&t so I don't see how it would work here

if you had to install a simm card then it would work

unless I missed something

but I seem to remember you have internet access at your camp so you could make up your own to send it to your computer/smart phone

Edited by Terry

Wireless GPS Modem

Once you plug the modem into your game camera, the AT&T cellular network gives you the ability to wirelessly transmit images from your new game camera to your private-access web site. The GPS modem connection also allows you to change your game camera settings or check the battery status, even from your internet-capable cell phone or PDA.

Note: Wireless GPS Modem only available for use in the U.S.

Looks like it is proprietory to At&t with a 39.99 a month fee for the website usage. It appears it is a must unless you hack the modem to a new I.P.

That is the camera we use on the farm it takes great pictures and with the card I think it will do 1800 pictures. Maybe Joe will chime in or send him an P.M. T.J..

Art