Tony's out Dang!!! (NF)

Joey

Funny that rear spoiler...just said that to my son Mike. Looks like they're going back to the way things use to be and they should go back to wings on the high speed tracks. It's like clothes I guess..after 20 years the same designs come back into style! Bring on the wing cars....

5-birdsm.jpg

when did they start using 16yo kids and their honda civics?... watching them spoilers taht's all i could think of, "look at the honda go", betcha the 1 second slower times were because of the 4 15" ground pounding subwoofers in the car... "hey, i got a vibration here... my mistake Jr. had his stereo on"... i say bleh to the COT and bleh to Bush winning too!!

when did they start using 16yo kids and their honda civics?... watching them spoilers taht's all i could think of, "look at the honda go", betcha the 1 second slower times were because of the 4 15" ground pounding subwoofers in the car... "hey, i got a vibration here... my mistake Jr. had his stereo on"... i say bleh to the COT and bleh to Bush winning too!!

Huh???

Yeah Joey tough break for the #20 team, hands down they had the strongest car before their problems today'

Joe, Burtons is a class act and Bush should have been real glad it was him behind most everyone else would of had him kissing the wall.

Whopper

Edited by Whopper

all i could see was this...

001219-01.jpg

don't tell me you don't have those kids that fly around with the 70,000,000 watt stereo blaring and shaking everything within a 10 block radius, that irritates the hell out of me especially at 2am in the morning...

the style of the cars themselves, i have no problem with, i just think those carbon spoilers look goofy is all... almost like it's trying to grab the attention of a younger, less domestic, audience... toyota and goofy spoilers, maybe trying to get that illusive crowd of import driving teens, dunno... it just looks goofy lol

and not at all angry... and have no problem with the spoiler type from the superbirds

Edited by phat bassturd

I like the look of the COT. If it makes the drivers safer thats a good thing too. It also makes it much more interesting to watch and listen to the broadcasters. Hurray for Toyota being in it as well. Too bad about Tony he had a decent car today but there were others who were just as fast before his fuel pump issue. Was talking to a rep from Carquest last week who has met Kyle Busch. Says hes an arrogant punk kid (well worse than that but I cant say it here) But the kid can wheel a car.