Can't believe what I just saw.

fishnsled

So glad you were there to stop them! Your neighbours must have been so grateful. Hate people sometimes, and they're teaching this to their kids, it's dispicable.

Randy from Sturgeon, I don't think you were cruel. Not sure how I'd react if it were one of my cats...

I also agree cats should be kept inside; they don't need the exercise that dogs do, and it's safer for them (and songbirds).

Edited by Mad Muskie

That's insane, especially how it was an adult with a kid!

I've made some wicked steelhead jigs from their hair!!! They have a purpose! lol!!

I remember chasing my cat around when I was about 12 trying to get some Grey hairs to tie a fly on my home made vise lol. Got in a lot of crap from my mother.... :dunno:

Edited by GoneFishin

I had a 9 yr old try to steal my now 14 yr old Chihuahua,Tiny, from my yard....I tore the hood clean off her jacket while slamming her to the ground..It might sound cruel today but it wasn't when it happened.. glad I got my little dog back...

Tiny was 11 yrs old at the time...about 7:30 AM one spring morning a little girl walked into my backyard ..untied and picked up my Tiny after I'd let her out for a pee.. decided to walk home with her in arms... I happened to look out my front window and seen her (Tiny) looking over the girl's shoulder back at me... I was in my boxers and slippers..(insert ADRENALIN SPIKE :angry: ).I ran out onto the street and grabbed kiddo's hoodie and pulled her to the ground...With purple hood in hand grabbed Tiny and walked back home.......(BOOOO TO ME I know I overreacted) I know it sounds cruel.. but I felt so robbed of a family member and ,who would have the nerve?

Her Dad payed me a visit along with the Police... but when the whole story came out .. the little :devil: was at fault and got a rather lengthy speech from the officer..

and so did I. :blush:

tiny1.jpg

Randy

:canadian:

Ya, a little overboard lol,......but at the same time, ive got a pretty good grin going picturing it LOL

I remember chasing my cat around when I was about 12 trying to get some Grey hairs to tie a fly on my home made vise lol. Got in a lot of crap from my mother.... :dunno:

LMAO - our old black cat sleeps on my lap while I'm fly tying (she knows I'm not going anywhere for a while) which gave me an idea - cat fur makes great dubbing! I use the fur from the brush though, I don't pluck it as I need it!

Back on topic, can't believe someone would go out stealing cats and with a kid too!!!

That's insane, especially how it was an adult with a kid!

I swear, that between combing my cat and picking up the hair that he sheds, I get enough cat hair to make another cat...sad.gifrofl2.gif

This is sad story (stories) I can't believe it, well I guess I can with all these crazies around . True SCUM !!!!! I couldn't imagine someone coming

onto my property and stealing or trying to steal my dog . It wouldn't be good !!

I went over and talked with the neighbours the other night. Pretty upset by what had happened but very thankful for what I had done. Last night there was a knock at the door, it was them with a plate of fresh baked cookies just to say thanks again. Told them it wasn't necessary but thanked them and boy they were good. Still warm from the oven. :) Nice to have great people living in the hood, now if the scum would stay away we'd be all set. <_<

Thanks for the replies. It's a real shame that so many here have gone through a similar experience. Why the hell can't people leave things alone if they don't belong to them? :angry: