NF - any garage builders in the house?

if it's linked to the house it needs foundation (building code). if it's detached slab on grade.

the best bang for the buck is future steel buildings sell offs look em up on the web they have packages starting from 4 grand to 50 grand.like the quansit hut they are doit yourself bolt together packages.

a 24x 30 garage start to finish is around 30 grand depending on finishes

http://futuresteel.com/steel-deals/canadian-clearance-buildings.html

I am the Outside Rep for the Hamilton Location of Form and Build Supply. If you work in concrete in the area there is a good chance you have been in, if not come by sometime and ask for Jerry. We are on Lancing Drive off of Nebo Road.

i've been in that location 10 times or so in the last 3 years. :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah...your WIFE decided you were opting against it.

You are best to stay away from those quonset huts anyway. They aren't built for any type of snow load and collapse around here alll the time.

Pita to insulate, damp...just not a good building except for cheap cold storage

i've been in that location 10 times or so in the last 3 years. :thumbsup_anim:

If you are ever in again ask for me, I may be there or on the road but I will see what I can do for you. Who are you working for CH312, you can PM me on that rather than hijacking the thread. Sorry to hear about having to waterproof the basement Ryan, feel free to PM me if you need any info after all having been in the foundation business for a while I have a bit of experience in the waterproofing end as well. It isn't rocket science but takes alot of elbow grease!