Navionics Nav Planner 2

bigmac1984

Thanks Stoty....

I'm assuming its 29.99 per map? for example, inland lakes would be 29.00 and great lakes would be anothr $29.00?

Can you mark points and transfer them to your GPS somehow, or mark routes etc? or is this viewing only to help search a lake before getting out there?

Stoty, What about this option?

Free to current plug-n-play chart owners, exit screen, connect Navionics plug-n-play card to your computer via a card reader, restart the Web Store and enter the Plotter section.

I tried it but it says "sorry we could not recognise your card". I tried calling the U.S. customer support but it is not open on weekends.

Thanks Stoty....

I'm assuming its 29.99 per map? for example, inland lakes would be 29.00 and great lakes would be anothr $29.00?

Can you mark points and transfer them to your GPS somehow, or mark routes etc? or is this viewing only to help search a lake before getting out there?

Bigmac,

This is the note on the site after download but before paying.

Note: PC app is not an update to your plotter chip. GPS is NOT available. Routes or Markers cannot transfer to apps or plotter at present. PC App license is exclusive to one PC.

Thanks Stoty....

It covers all of canada (ontario, quebec, alberta, bc, etc).

I got the hotmaps Canada one.

You can mark points and routes, but you'll have to manually add them to your GPS unit for right now. They haven't come out with a way to transfer them as of yet. Just simply jot down the Co-ords and add them into your unit.

I just bought the nav 2 and installed it. If you want to view your chips on a big screen and plan your fishing trips I would recommend it. It's another tool to help you catch more fish. I wast enough money one lures and stuff. Seems a bit expensive at first but you will have it forever. You can also print off a portion of the map and look at it that way.