Amazing photos of before and after in Japan

HTHM

I complained to my wife this morning because we got another 2" of snow last night that I had to clean up.

Those pictures kinda bring my "problems" into focus.

I spose we all whine & moan about trivial nonsence without thinking about the REAL problems that millions of folks around the world have EVERY DAY that we never think about in this country.

Thanks for posting the pictures Albert.

I complained to my wife this morning because we got another 2" of snow last night that I had to clean up.

Those pictures kinda bring my "problems" into focus.

I spose we all whine & moan about trivial nonsence without thinking about the REAL problems that millions of folks around the world have EVERY DAY that we never think about in this country.

Thanks for posting the pictures Albert.

I kinda get that way but something in me keeps me in focus as i grew up in the Philippines and we too had earth quakes not as much as Japan but were right up the ring of fire. The strongest i have experienced was a little over 6 magnitude and i thought the end of the world has come...we had aftershocks even 2 months after. That gave me some phoebia whenever things start to shake..We were living a few meters from the beach and our neighbors ran to high ground, we stayed and thank god there was no tsunami. We had a glass half full of water...that was our indicator, when that water start to ripple, we ran outside....that was one hell of an experience......Typhoons are for another story...i got lots of stories about that.