I won!

Rob

Went to the big sale and bought a bunch of stuff on sale,plus got double points tonight. I also got a free lure and a put my name in the draw that occurred every half hour. The girl told me that not many people had entered the draw and that if nobody claimed the prized that they would be drawing for the unclaimed prizes at 8:30. I thought, well I'm not hangin around until 8:30, but I will wait ten minutes for the first draw. Well 20 mins went by and I thought well time to go. So I stood in line to pay for my stuff and the girl walks up and grabs the P.A. phone right beside me and says congratulations to our first draw of the night winner, would Mr. R Chambers please come up and claim your prize. I leaned over and said "here I am" she just about jumped out of her boots! Scare the bejesus's out of her!

So I ended up with a 25 dollar gift card and of course I didn't spend it, cause now I have a reason to go back there!

Rob C

Come to think of it I also won a coffee from Timmies today, man I'm on a roll! You guys won't have to check your LottoMax tickets for the 50 mill, got that one wrapped up to! :lol:

Rob C

Nice! I was there for a couple of hours today and hadn't noticed anything like that going on. It was busier than I expected. I was hoping for a leisurely shopping experience since I got there at opening, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking!