OT: moving to keswick

cityfisher

Hi all,

moving up to keswick this week.

I want to get internet in ASAP. Cable not needed for another month of so.

Is rogers my only option? I called tekkksavy but they are not past newmarket yet.

how about for cable? i assume its rogers or even Shaw. Shaws seems a bit cheaper.

I called rogers and they offered 3 months free VIP and EXTREME internet if i sign a 12 month contract. Is that my best bet?

P.S :) I can ride my sled or quad from my house to the lake... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by cityfisher

12 year contract is kinda steep

Oooops .. yeah that would be ..fixed

I am in Keswick and teksavvy told me it is active in newmarket. We are switching this month to tek savvy. P.S. tell them you are in georgina, Keswick doesn't show, Georgina covers the whole area.

Hmmm ill call them back!

I have wireless you can steal my signal! I use Rogers..

Unless your my next-door neighbor that might be hard :)

I wouldn't sign a 12 year contract unless they are giving you 12 years free. That's way to long to be locked in to an internet service. In 12 years I am sure the delivery of internet service will be much different.

I am in Keswick and teksavvy told me it is active in newmarket. We are switching this month to tek savvy. P.S. tell them you are in georgina, Keswick doesn't show, Georgina covers the whole area.

tried again... they said no and not sure when they would be coming. Guess it depends on the agent that answers.

might be stuck with rogers!

May also depend on where you are as well. The agent told me I am on the edge of there DSL coverage, so I will only get 2Meg service but right now we have the light version from Bell anyway, so 2 meg for us is an upgrade, and unlimited use, and cheaper so its a win win win for us.

I am on Biscayne, where abouts are you? North or south of that?

• 2 weeks later...